Lynnderella: All Hallow's Eve

While replying to the comments for my last post, I received a warning that my site may contain malware from certain websites. I'm not quite sure what was going on but I've remove them from my blogroll for now, just in case... (no offense intended! >.< )

Anyway, I finally mustered enough willpower to wrench myself away from my k-dramas to do some quick Lynnderella swatches for the next one or two posts. I'm such a drama addict :P

Let's have a look at another one of my favorites, shall we?


I have to confess that I didn't use to like green. While I gravitate towards blue and purple, I hardly reach out for green polishes on the shelves. But when I saw swatches of All Hallow's Eve, I was stunned. I had to have it.

As with most other Lynnderellas, All Hallow's Eve is a mix of various glitters in different shapes and sizes. While it is predominantly green, there is also a handful of black and gold glitters for that added depth and dimension. To top it off, the very fine shimmer complements the dark and mysterious look. It's simply too gorgeous for words. :L


Application was fairly easy as the glitters are rather dense. I only used one coat of All Hallow's Eve in the pictures above. Just be sure to shake the bottle to loosen the glitters before application.

Here's the underwear polish that I used in the swatches: Illamasqua's Rampage


Rampage is another gorgeous green beauty that unexpectedly caught my heart. It is so dark, mysterious and... a jelly! I love it so much that I wore it on its own when I first put it on. I would have given it a full post by itself but its beauty cannot be appreciated by a simple picture spam. You have to try it for yourself to know why I'm raving about this. The intoxicatingly rich color and the seductive shine just exude so much class! To top it all off, application was excellent - from the brush to the formula. Perfect! It took me only two coats to get this look. <3

Yup, I'm a total green convert now. Who's with me? 

xoxo,
mich


23 comments:

  1. Mich, I wholly blame you for the lemmings you make with your gorgeous nails. I want!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty; I like greens too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a pretty combo!
    haha you also love K-drama!! what are you watching?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is gorgeous! I had the same problem with the malware warning. A lovely reader let me know that they were getting that warning and the only link I could find was on my blogroll so I removed the website and apparently now it's working fine.

    I had the same warning appear today on several nail sites I follow so I think it's happening to anyone who has a particular website on their blogroll :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mani! I loooooove thar glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!! Thank you, Lauren! Will you ever accept my apology? ;p But seriously, these two polishes are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    You love k-drama too?? :D *yay* I'm catching up on some of the older shows that my sister recommended to me back then. Right now I'm watching 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon'. Are there any shows that you'd recommend? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you!
    Ah I see... I woke up this morning to see more malware warnings. :( I think I will remove my blogroll temporarily for now just in case...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna @GoingtotheShowingJune 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM

    Pure gorgeousness..................

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm glad you love these too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which dramas are you watching? I'm a Japanese drama fan, myself. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that kind of glitter! And I also used to dislike green :)
    I have the same problem with the malware stuff, I think I'm going to remove my blogroll for a while :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!
    I want try Lynnderella nail polish but where can I get them? :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! I just watched an old Jap drama series 'Liar Game' a few weeks ago! My friend recommended it to me and I quite enjoyed it myself ^_^ Are there any other Jap dramas you'll recommend? :)
    I'm watching this old K-drama called 'My Lovely Sam Soon' now. I'm slowly clearing all my drama backlogs before studying starts again lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. *yay* Glad you love it too! ^_^ It's too awesome to resist ;)
    I sure hope the malware problem gets resolved soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh! They are only sold through Llarowe! You can check out http://shop.llarowe.com/ for more details on how to get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are both beautiful!!! I'm not usually a green fan, but every once in a while, I fall in love with them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hahaha thank you! I think I'm on a dark green kick lately. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! I'm glad you like it too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE Liar Game!!! Did you see season 2 as well? I have them both. I've been crazy about Shota Matsuda since 2005 when he was in Hana Yori Dango! If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend Kimi wa petto. AMAZING drama. Probably my all-time favorite. Hanadan is my second fave. BTW, sorry if I'm driving you crazy by guessing your snack's contents on Instagram. LOL I was really curious to see if I could read the package. Guess not. =P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yup I did! I also watched the movie for the ending :D And I think I see why you like Shota Matsuda! ;)
    I haven't watched the Jap Hanadan though! Only watched the Taiwanese and Korean version - they are both pretty good I think ^_^ Will check out the Jap one and Kimi wa petto soon!
    And no worries, it was fun chatting on IG with you <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories