Pre-Orders September / October 2013!



I have received some queries asking about the next restock so I thought I should do something about it.

As you know, I am currently waiting for a couple of shipment for my supplies so I will not be restocking my Etsy shop anytime soon.

Instead, I've decided to accept pre-orders starting from tomorrow, 4 September 2013!

Details are as follows:

  • Pre-orders are available from 4 Sept, 9 am SGT until 15 Sept
  • Orders will be filled in late Sept or early Oct (depending on when I get my supplies) on a first-come-first-served basis
  • International shipping available
  • 2 sizes available - 5 & 12 ml (yes, new bottle!) @ US$4 and US$10 respectively
  • Link to pre-order form will be posted here in this very post (I will update it)
  • Shipping and other details will be on the form
  • As a thank you for your support, orders above US$100 will also receive a little extra *winks*
Link to pre-order form: http://bit.ly/14oHr8G

In other news, I hope to work on some new releases but everything is still on the drawing board for now. So stay tuned!

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Categories