piCture pOlish: Siren Song


Yay it is mid-week!
By way of an update, I have already mixed up enough polish to fill most of the pre-orders for the Catching Fire collection. I am expecting a shipment of the mini bottles today and I will be able to start pouring and packing them - hopefully by the end of the week! I also aim to get the Christmas duos done by this week so I can get them to you before Christmas! :D Pre-orders for the Christmas duos close tomorrow at 9am, SGT.

Enough side tracking! Today, I have another beauty to share with you:


Siren Song. 2 thin coats.

piCture pOlish's Siren Song is a beautiful seafoam green filled with micro silver glitters that give it a most delicate shimmery look. It is no secret that I love seafoam greens and this is just perfect! I must admit I love the name and the tagline too. Rebecca really did a great job with this one.

Application is a little streaky on the first coat but it evens out on the second. The glitters tend to stick to the side of the bottle so I would recommend a good shake before application.

So what do you think of Siren Song?

Siren Song is available at piCture pOlish's website and through its network members. You can follow piCture pOlish on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook for more updates and new releases as well!

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

6 comments:

  1. Marisa (Polish Obsession)November 20, 2013 at 9:44 AM

    This polish is amazingly beautiful!! I love how soft it is. So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks lovelly!!!! Indeed a perfect collaboration shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you love! I have such a soft spot for colours like this ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories