piCture pOlish: Shy Violet


It is finally mid-week!!! *throws confetti*
I have been feeling especially happy because my shipment of mini bottles was finally released by customs and I could go about filling the pre-orders placed last month! I have already sent an email to the affected customers and I must say, their responses, understanding and support totally touched my heart and blew my mind. I simply have the bestest readers and customers - I LOVE YOU ALL <3

Because I am busy working on the pre-orders, I almost forgot to blog about this beauty from piCture pOlish:


Shy Violet. 4 thin coats.
A warm red leaning violet filled with small scattered holographic flecks. It is bright but not quite what I would call a neon. Interestingly though, it dried slightly matte/stain initially like the usual neon polishes but by the third and fourth coat, it dried to a slight gloss. I topped it with a top coat anyway to give it a better shine - just the way I love my polishes.

The formula of Shy Violet was slightly on the thin side so you will have to be careful with pooling at the sides of the nail or the cuticles. It was also a little sheer so you will definitely need at least three coats for decent coverage; I used a fourth for a deeper stronger colour.

What do you think of this colour?

Shy Violet is available at piCture pOlish's website and through its network members. You can follow piCture pOlish on InstagramTwitter or Facebook for more updates and new releases as well!

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

10 comments:

  1. Wow this color is just stunning and your swatch is beautiful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and have actually worn it (so many untrieds), and it is a great one, I loved it so much! Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my shipping notice today, yay! :) Can't wait to get my TPWs in the mail <3


    Also, lovely swatch as always! I actually went and ordered Shy Violet during Llarowe's Black Friday sale, and wow I can't wait to wear it after seeing it on you. So pretty! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE piCture pOlish sOOOOOOO much <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thank you Kelli! I am glad you like it too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Arathael! This is a true beauty indeed!
    p.s. I totally feel you about the untrieds. I am guilty of neglecting so many of them! ><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you love! So sorry to have kept you waiting!
    I think you will love this colour! Can't wait to see it on you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marisa (Polish Obsession)December 16, 2013 at 8:07 AM

    Wow!! This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories